We were delighted to be officially recognised as 'Outstanding in all Areas' by Ofsted in March 2017.
Please note, there is no data from the previous year due to COVID-19 implications.
As a consequence of hard work and determination, our children achieve outstanding results. Our children attend a school where results are above national average and children make better than expected progress. Further, our children attend a school where they are valued and cared for in all aspects of their development.
- Achievement Report 2016 2017
- Achievement Report 2017 2018
- Achievement Report 2018 2019 against 2019 data provisional
- Achievement Report 2019 2020 Teacher Assessments
- Ofsted Report The Brent Primary School
- Provisional Achievement Report 2020 2021 Teacher Assessments
- The Brent Primary School Ofsted Report
The Department for Education provides a 'Compare School Performance Service' and in addition to our most recent Ofsted report provided above, our previous Ofsted Reports can also be reviewed.