Welcome to Year 2
We are the Barns Owls, Goldfinch and Puffins classes supported by the following members of staff:
Steph AbnettGoldfinch Class Teacher
Charlotte BarrettPuffins Class Teacher
Molly CoxBarn Owls Class Teacher
, , ,
Mavis DoddTeaching Assistant
Sarah KnowlesTeaching Assistant
Lynda ParkerTeaching Assistant
Liz ReynoldsTeaching Assistant
Maggy SmithTeaching Assistant
The following email links are to be used by parents to return home learning or request support regarding the home learning set. Please click on a button to send an email. General enquiries must continue to go through the Class Teacher or School Office. Any non-home learning related emails will remain unanswered.
|Goldfinch Class||Puffins Class|
There are no documents to display at present.
This term's debate is:
Was the Great Fire of London a good incident?
We use Knowledge Organisers to support our children’s learning, giving them a direction for their learning and to ensure they are able to succeed.
- KO Year 2 Art 3D Art and Printing T5 T6
- KO Year 2 Art Collage T2
- KO Year 2 Art Drawing Sketching T3
- KO Year 2 Geography Kenya Congo
- KO Year 2 Geography QEII
- KO Year 2 History Great Fire of London
- KO Year 2 RE Christianity
- KO Year 2 RE How and why do we celebrate sacred times
- KO Year 2 RE What does it mean to be a Hindu in Britain today
- KO Year 2 RE Who is Jewish
- KO Year 2 Science
Tips for Parents about Remote Learning